Saturday, March 9, 2019

Leave Letter for marriage

 A leave letter for marriage is to be written by an employee who is planning to get married. The notice must be given by an employee to the organization if he/she plans to go on leave for his/her marriage as it might be a long leave and the work responsibilities must be taken care of in his/her absence.

From:
Edward O. Burton
Assistant Controller
Production Department
Central Alliance Enterprise
January 10, 2011

To:
Mrs. Sallie Walker
Central Alliance Enterprise
2783 Brookview Drive
Beaumont, TX 77701

Dear Mrs. Walker,

RE: Leave Letter for Marriage

I am writing to inform you that I intend to get married on March 15, 2011.

Hence, I would like to request leave for ten days given my coming marriage. I would like to take March 10 to March 19, 2011, to prepare for my marriage and honeymoon.

I have discussed this leave request with my superior, Mr. George Michaels who is agreeable to my leave verbally. It is agreed that I shall complete all my responsibilities before I go on leave. If there are any urgent responsibilities during my leave, it will be assigned to other team members.

I hope to receive a favorable response from you quickly so that I can proceed with my marriage plans.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,
Edward Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...