Saturday, March 9, 2019

Resignation Letter

Dear sir,


I am writing to inform you that I am giving my resignation on 1st February 2009. I have been employed in your company for 4 years. I would like to thank you for employing me and it has been a honor working in your company.


My resignation comes after I have received a job offer to go to United States of America with my family. I hope you understand my current position and in my 4 years of working with your company I received promotions and increase in my wages.


I would like you to please write a reference stating my role and position in your respected company.


Thanking you


Yours faithfully

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...