Saturday, March 9, 2019

sample education loan letter

Respected sir/Mam

Sub: Request for education loan

I am [name]. I have a saving account in your bank. My account number sir [A/C NO]. I have joined engineering in xyz department at college name. But the tuition cost of this college is high and trending upwards. So I need a education loan from this bank.

Hence I request you to grant me education loan for the four years to complete my course. I will repay the amount after going my job. I have attached all the enclosures with this letter.



Enclosure :
1.Mark sheet of previous semesters.
2.Bonafide certificate.
3.College letter.

I hope that you will grant the education loan for my better future.

Thanking You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...