Monday, April 8, 2019

sample application letter for education loan

Dear sir,

I have been a customer of Indian bank for 3 years and my family has done business with your bank for more than 30 years. I have decided to peruse my education at the madras university. I want to have the full college experience and life on campus. The cost of an education from such an BPM school is expensive and I would like to took to you for financing. For my freshman year, I expect costs to be somewhere between rs.2laks to 5 lacks.

My parents are generously willing to co-sign for my loans. They have excellent credit ratings as do. I while most people use the student loan companies. we decided to use a bank that could finance the loan and use the equity in my parent's home as collateral. I completed the application for student loan assistance and have attached it for you review. Please take a minute and look thought everything and make sure we have filled it out correctly.

I would like to speak to you further regarding this matter. I am available anytime on my cell phone at [number]. I would like to have this secured before the winter quarter begins as I am slated to start at that time

Sincerely
[name]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...