Monday, April 1, 2019

pf request letter

Sub:- Request for Claiming the Provident Fund Amount,

With due respect I would like to inform you that I had tendered my resignation on   10th November 2010. But till today I had not send the PF Claim sheet to recover the amount, and the details are as follows, 

NAME                          :-    xxxxxx 

EMPLOYEE ID           :-    xxxxxx 

DESIGNATION HELD: -   xxxxxx 

DATE OF RELIEVING:-   xxxxxx 

PF  A/C NO                   :-   xxxxxx 

Therefore, I hereby send the Claim sheets with the appropriate documents. I am requesting you kindly arrange to send my settlement at the earliest. 

 Thanking You, 
 Yours Faithfully,   
 xxxxx     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...