Wednesday, March 6, 2019

sister marriage leave letter to manager

Dear sir,

I am glad inform that my sister's wedding is going to be held on DD-MM-YYY at Madurai. As I need to organize and make necessary arrangements for the function.

I kindly request you to grant me leave for 3 days from Monday DD-MM-YYY to Wednesday
 DD-MM-YYY

Also expecting your presence for the above occasion without fail please.

Thank you sir


sister marriage leave letter to manager
sister marriage leave letter to principal
cousin sister marriage leave letter to boss,
cousin sister marriage leave letter to school,
leave letter for sister marriage to class teacher
leave letter for sister marriage to college principal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...