Friday, March 8, 2019

Sample Job Letter of intent

 A job letter of intent is sent to an organization by a job applicant who writes to enquire about job vacancies in an organization. He states his intention to secure a job with the company on a particular post which he may be responding to the company’s advertisement or is freely knocking on doors.
From:
Robbie Lindsey
383 Blossom Street
Kansas City, MO 93992
January 29, 2011

To:
Recruitment Manager
Golden City Enterprise
Kansas City,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

RE: Job Letter of Intent

I am a Computer Science graduate from the prestigious school of Computer Science, Florida. I have been working as a programmer in a retail company for the past two years since my graduation.

I am keen to further my career with your esteemed organization and hence, this letter is a job letter of intent, to seek possible employment with Golden City Enterprise.

Besides the proximity of Golden City Enterprise to my residence, I am highly respectful of the brand of computer systems undertaken by Golden City Enterprise as well as its renowned business solutions in the market. I am very keen to contribute to the further success of your esteemed organization in this area.
Enclosed is my resume for your perusal. I look forward to hearing favorably from you on my intent.

Thank you.
Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...