Friday, March 8, 2019

Interview Letter thank you

An Interview letter thank you is written by a job applicant who has just had an interview with the potential company. He writes to thank the interviewer for his time in conducting the interview which proved beneficial to the sender. The sender states his deep interest in the company through the position that he has applied for.

From:

David C. Baldridge
3826 Luke Lane
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
February 1, 2016

To:

Douglas A. McDowell
Recruitment Manager
Rushmore Consulting
2039 Sugar Camp Road
Rushmore, MN 56168

Dear Mr. McDowell

RE: Thank you for Interview

I write in appreciation of the interview with you last Monday at your office. I am grateful for your time taken to meet with me despite your busy schedule. Thank you for enlightening me on the applied post of Commercial Law Consultant.

From our interview discussion, the job scope sounds very exciting and challenging. I believe I have the capability to handle the job scope and I am very much challenged to take up this post. I hope you do agree with me.

My experience with other international firms will be an asset to advise your esteemed clientele in the business environment, of which I am quite familiar with.

I look forward to your favorable response with regards to the position applied.

Thank you again.

Yours Sincerely,

David C. Baldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...