Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Educational loan letter

To,
THE MANAGER,
ABC bank,
Delhi.

Respected Sir,

SUB: Request for sanctioning Educational Loan.

I had availed loan for my engineering course for the past two years (2008 and 2009) in your bank (AC NO:-LO12345).

Currently, I am doing my third year. I am having 4 arrears during the first two years. I have written those four arrears along with my fourth semester examination. I am convinced that I will clear all my arrears in the examination. I wrote during the month of April 2010.

Do kindly grant me loan for my further education. Herewith, I enclose the duplicate copies of my first, second, third semester mark sheet along with my bonafide certificate.

Enclosure :
1. Mark sheet of previous semesters.
2. Bonafide certificate.
3. College letter.

Yours faithfully
(your name)

With the help of this sample letter you can draft your own. I hope this will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...