Sunday, March 10, 2019

Bank loan letter for business

 Dear sir,

Sub : Request for a loan - reg.

Recently, I have undergone a training in making moulds conducted by Small Scale Industrial Training Institute, Chennai. As I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering and have undergone a special training in making dies and moulds from CIPET, Chennai, I am interested in establishing my own industry.

I have enclosed a detailed proposal. However, in brief I would like to say that this is a project of Rs.1 lakh. I have got a shed of my own and a cash for Rs. 50,0000/-. I have to buy machines for moulding and casting. The estimated of those machines is also attached. 

With this, I have enclosed all the documents pertaining to this scheme. I request you to sanction the amount needed for buying machines and installing them.

An early approval would help me

Yours faithfully
xxxxxx
dd/mm/year

Encl:

1. A blue print of the shed.

2. The purchase deed.

3. Quotations of machine.

4. A copy of the detailed proposal with estimated budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...