Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Leave auto reply letter

Hello,

I am out of the office from Fri 25-Nov-2016 until Sun 27-Nov-2016.

I'm on a business trip to London from 25th to 27st Nov'16.

I will have very limited access to my mails/calls.

I will be available on WhatsApp & Skype but might experience limited connectivity. Will try to revert back to very important mails by EoD (GMT).

If urgent, you may SMS me or reach me on my London mobile (+2011111111) or reach out to YYYY(+111111111 / yyyy@company.com).

Thanks for your support

Regards,
XXXX

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. I am on leave till 25th November 2016 and will not have any access to e-mails during this time.

Please contact the below during my absence

Payment related Query please mark to yyyy@company.com and xxxx@company.com

For other Queries please mark to zzzz@company.com  and xyz@company.com

Thanks and Regards,
XXXX

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sender,

Greetings!
Thanks for your mail.
I am on leave with no access to my email. Please bear with me for delayed responses till then and contact YYYY at -- YYYY@company.com for any exigencies.

If anything urgent, text message on my mobile shall get back on first available opportunity.

Thanks and have a nice day.

with regards,
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold Rates History February 2023

  Date Pure Gold (24 k) Standard Gold (22 K) 01/February/2023 5777.00 5415.00 02/February/2023 58...